<May 31, 2020> Starting Sunday, June 7th, we are planning to resume public worship with the morning worship service only. There will be no Sunday school, no Sunday evening service, no Wednesday evening service, and no First Sunday Fellowship until further notice. To help protect the health of all of our members, here are some guidelines we’d like to follow.
- Please check your temperature before leaving home (99.6° or below)
- Please maintain a 6’ separation between families at all times
- Let’s refrain from hugs, handshakes, etc.
- We are implementing staggered seating (every other pew left empty)
- Offering plates will be in the back for tithes and offerings (no passing the plate)
- We are dispensing with bulletins
- No nursery (cry room is available)
- Face masks may be worn but are not required
We are a Baptist church that has embraced the 1689 Second London Baptist Confession of Faith. Our church polity is Elder Rule and in our worship we seek to conform to the Regulative Principle. The central focus of our ministry is the exposition and application of the Word of God.
We are committed to proclaiming God's perfect Law and the glorious Gospel of His grace throughout all the world. We believe that the chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. Our church exists to see God glorified in our day and to lead people like you to become fully satisfied in Him alone.
We invite you to acquaint yourself with our church by browsing our Web site and to worship with us in the near future, as the Lord would providentially permit.
Telephone: (817) 284-9514
Reformed Baptist Church of Fort Worth
7540 Glenview Dr
Richland Hills, Texas 76180
9:15 AM - Bible Study
10:30 AM - Worship
6:00 PM - Worship
For comments or to report broken links on this website contact the
Last Update: 05/31/2020
Copyright © 2019 Reformed Baptist Church of Fort Worth
All Scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. Copyright ©2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved. Text provided by the Crossway Bibles Web Service.